Jeeves is a provider of enterprise resource planning (ERP) software and services for small and midsize companies worldwide. Founded in 1992, Jeeves has grown to serve more than 2,000 customers in 40 countries throughout Europe, North America and Asia across a number of niche verticals within the manufacturing, wholesale and services industries. From its headquarters in Stockholm, Jeeves is focused on expanding its portfolio of ERP product lines, while continuing to demonstrate market share and leadership with its current product lines, which include Jeeves ERP software and Garp ERP software.
At Jeeves, we believe that the ERP market demonstrates diverse needs from diverse segments of customers practicing diverse business models. As a result, our primary strategy will be to celebrate this diversity.
- The Jeeves Way: So how does Jeeves celebrate diversity and ensure that its ERP software solutions belong to its customers? Read more about the Jeeves way.
- History: Read about the history of Jeeves Information Systems AB, including our major company milestones.
- Ownership: Learn about how Jeeves is supported by its owners, Battery Ventures.
- Executive Leadership: Review the background and experiences of Jeeves' tenured executive leadership team.
- Careers: The Jeeves organization offers a wealth of career opportunities across multiple departmental functions. Explore our job opportunities and learn more about what it's like to work at Jeeves.
- Contact Us: Get the details on each of our regional office locations, as well as how to engage with us if you're a partner, customer, or interested in our products and services.